A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Views: 3,367 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $119,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- 1st Flr MBR \ No, Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement Description \ Walkout, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Gravel, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Frame, Foundation \ Brick, Garage \ 2 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (Part), Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Tile, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Lot Shape \ Regular, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ 1.5 Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Oak, Water \ City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,557 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 11005946000000
- Zillow Home ID: 813636
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $75-136K.
Market guideZillow predicts Union Park home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Des Moines as a whole. Among Union Park homes, this home is valued 28.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Union Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.4% higher than in Des Moines, and 153.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Union Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Union Park home values.
|1618 E 12th St Des Moines, IA||$102K||4||2||1,930|
|1700 E 12th St Des Moines, IA||$95K||2||1||1,300|
|1614 E 12th St Des Moines, IA||$89K||3||1.5||1,366|
|1702 E 12th St Des Moines, IA||$76K||3||1||1,263|
|1606 E 12th St Des Moines, IA||$88K||4||2||1,444|
|1005 Osceola Ave Des Moines, IA||$82K||1||1||1,021|
|1604 E 12th St Des Moines, IA||$86K||4||1||1,735|
|1004 Osceola Ave Des Moines, IA||$74K||1||1||936|
|1706 E 12th St Des Moines, IA||$74K||3||1||1,345|
|1001 Osceola Ave Des Moines, IA||$63K||2||1||768|
|1004 E Washington Ave Des Moines, IA||$83K||3||1||1,386|
|1710 E 12th St Des Moines, IA||$87K||2||1||1,186|
|1602 E 12th St Des Moines, IA||$92K||3||1||1,512|
|1000 Osceola Ave Des Moines, IA||$106K||6||2||2,848|
|1621 E 12th St Des Moines, IA||$91K||Studio||2||1,447|
|1619 E 12th St Des Moines, IA||$86K||3||1||1,228|
|1625 E 12th St Des Moines, IA||$92K||2||1||1,037|
|1615 E 12th St Des Moines, IA||$87K||3||1||1,223|
|1631 E 12th St Des Moines, IA||$112K||4||1||1,739|
|1000 E Washington Ave Des Moines, IA||$69K||2||1||1,058|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!