1620 N Doheny Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900692 beds, 2 baths, 2,606 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,591 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $38,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 2,606 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 49
- Lot width: 143
- Parcel #: 5561005015
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 20799613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1620 N Doheny Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 101.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 25.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 1600 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.59M22--
- 1621 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.75M333,111
- 1600 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.38M221,608
- 1611 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.53M4--2,515
- 1677 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$6.17M626,966
- 1588 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.42M321,726
- 9205 Thrush Way Los Angeles, CA$2.63M332,096
- 9220 Kinglet Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.54M332,084
- 9200 Thrush Way Los Angeles, CA$2.76M342,499
- 1669 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.11M433,014
- 9222 Kinglet Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.48M222,038
- 9220 Robin Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.73M342,962
- 1654 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.84M33.53,699
- 1585 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.15M322,267
- 1576 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.42M221,761
- 9226 Kinglet Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.49M332,029
- 1690 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$5.19M574,432
- 1577 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.44M33.52,910
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292