1620 Ridgeview Rd, Charleston, WV 25314
Sold on 3/28/11: $375,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:3,215 sq ft
- Lot:0.9 acres
- Year Built:1952
- Last Sold:Mar 2011 for $375,000
- Heating Type:Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- High SchoolHigh School: George Washington High School
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolJunior High/Middle School: John Adams Middle School
- Neighborhood Namenone
- Parcel #09 4000120002
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count9
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID22594722
- Days on Zillow1078
- Elementary SchoolElementary School: Holz Elementary School
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$388,160||$353K – $415K||+$1,866||$120||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
Zillow predicts 25314 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Charleston as a whole. Among 25314 homes, this home is valued 130.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 25314 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% lower than in Charleston, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 25314 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charleston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 25314 home values.
Neighborhood for 1620 Ridgeview Road
Nearby Schools in Charleston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005