1620 Riggs Pl NW, Washington, DC 200094 beds, 4 baths, 3,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,860 sqft
- Built in 1885
- 95 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,315,000
- Price/sqft: $423
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Security System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,112 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 0178 0025
- Zillow Home ID: 403039
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1620 Riggs Pl Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dupont Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.5% less than in Washington, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Dupont Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dupont Circle home values.
- 1618 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.67M43.52,474
- 1622 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.03M422,290
- 1624 Riggs Pl NW # 1 Washington, DC$1.34M33.52,532
- 1616 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.69M53.52,726
- 1614 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.3M432,384
- 1626 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.47M532,334
- 1628 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.62M53.53,516
- 1612 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.5M43.52,522
- 1623 R St NW Washington, DC$1.9M85.53,370
- 1625 R St NW Washington, DC$1.9M642,776
- 1817 Riggs Pl NW # 3 Washington, DC$1.41M331,700
- 1627 R St NW Washington, DC$1.51M----4,053
- 1610 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.57M433,060
- 1630 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.37M632,332
- 1629 R St NW Washington, DC$1.38M63.52,670
- 1617 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.21M432,375
- 1615 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.23M332,483
- 1631 R St NW Washington, DC$1.69M552,803
- 1632 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.6M443,260
- 1613 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.24M32.52,538
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.