1620 Riggs Pl NW, Washington, DC 20009
Sold on 2/14/13: $1,315,000
- Bedrooms:7 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Townhouse:3,112 sq ft
- Lot:1,860 sqft
- Year Built:1885
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $1,315,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow388
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID403039
- Parcel #0178 0025
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count8
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,325,553||$1.15M – $1.44M||+$64,234||$425||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,379/mo||$1.8K – $5.7K/mo||+$48||$1.09||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Dupont Circle home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Dupont Circle homes, this home is valued 233.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dupont Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.3% lower than in Washington, and 83.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Dupont Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dupont Circle home values.
Neighborhood for 1620 Riggs Pl Nw
- 1618 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.77M43.52,474
- 1622 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.07M42.02,290
- 1616 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.78M53.52,726
- 1624 Riggs Pl NW # 1 Washington, DC$1.37M33.52,532
- 1614 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.28M43.02,384
- 1626 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.27M53.02,334
- 1628 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.81M53.53,516
- 1612 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.51M43.52,522
- 1623 R St NW Washington, DC$1.86M85.53,370
- 1625 R St NW Washington, DC$1.92M63.52,776
- 1627 R St NW Washington, DC$1.47M----4,053
- 1610 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.57M43.03,060
- 1630 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.27M63.02,332
- 1629 R St NW Washington, DC$1.38M63.52,670
- 1617 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.27M43.02,375
- 1615 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.31M33.02,483
- 1631 R St NW Washington, DC$1.8M55.02,803
- 1632 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.66M44.03,260
- 1613 Riggs Pl NW Washington, DC$1.32M32.52,538
- 1619 R St NW APT LL3 Washington, DC--11.0700
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005