1620 S Central Ave, Apopka, FL 327033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,394 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $50,200
- Price/sqft: $36
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 312 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,394 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 212128004400720
- Zillow Home ID: 46166008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1620 S Central Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32703 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 57.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 618.8% greater than in Apopka, and 71.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Apopka.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32703 home values.
- 1630 S Central Ave Apopka, FL$118K31.51,325
- 1610 S Central Ave Apopka, FL$96K31.51,419
- 1640 S Central Ave Apopka, FL$123K31.51,062
- 1650 S Central Ave Apopka, FL$116K31.51,325
- 2 E Cleveland St Apopka, FL$60K31.51,062
- 3 Roland Hayes St Apopka, FL$95K41.51,158
- 1660 S Central Ave Apopka, FL$131K41.51,129
- 1649 S Central Ave Apopka, FL$66K31.51,000
- 9 Roland Hayes St Apopka, FL$83K31.51,042
- 8 E Cleveland St Apopka, FL$66K31.51,325
- 1659 S Central Ave Apopka, FL$81K31.51,062
- 1670 S Central Ave Apopka, FL$80K311,325
- 15 Roland Hayes St Apopka, FL$125K31.51,978
- 14 E Cleveland St Apopka, FL$99K41.51,374
- 1644 Clara Ward Ave Apopka, FL$83K31.51,158
- 1669 S Central Ave Apopka, FL$70K31.51,419
- 1680 S Central Ave Apopka, FL$116K31.51,374
- 100 W Cleveland St Apopka, FL--------
- 11 E Cleveland St Apopka, FL$61K311,323
- 1654 Clara Ward Ave Apopka, FL$149K31.52,149
Nearby Schools in Apopka
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.