- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1620 Sunrise St, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $104,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0045846
- Zillow Home ID: 58740184
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1620 Sunrise Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% greater than in Norman, and 57.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 1624 Sunrise St Norman, OK$97K321,288
- 1616 Sunrise St Norman, OK$95K321,064
- 1628 Sunrise St Norman, OK$86K321,200
- 1612 Sunrise St Norman, OK$104K321,219
- 1603 Village Dr Norman, OK--------
- 1621 Sunrise St Norman, OK$95K321,076
- 1617 Sunrise St Norman, OK$97K321,282
- 1625 Sunrise St Norman, OK$96K321,134
- 1632 Sunrise St Norman, OK$102K321,320
- 1608 Sunrise St Norman, OK$99K321,120
- 1613 Sunrise St Norman, OK$96K321,168
- 1629 Sunrise St Norman, OK$99K21.51,328
- 1609 Sunrise St Norman, OK$87K321,049
- 1633 Sunrise St Norman, OK$106K321,106
- 1614 Surrey Dr Norman, OK$94K321,052
- 1618 Surrey Dr Norman, OK$95K221,042
- 1636 Sunrise St Norman, OK$101K321,215
- 1604 Sunrise St Norman, OK$97K421,174
- 1610 Surrey Dr Norman, OK$95K321,102
- 1622 Surrey Dr Norman, OK$94K321,017
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!