A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1996
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 722 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $1,537,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $438
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Gated Entry
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Library, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Mediterranean, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,509 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 68013017
- Zillow Home ID: 19811935
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $800K-1.12M.
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 95.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% less than in San Jose, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
|1621 Tiber Ct San Jose, CA||$1.66M||4||5||3,509|
|1630 Toulon Ct San Jose, CA||$1.71M||4||4||3,684|
|1610 Toulon Ct San Jose, CA||$1.78M||5||4||3,991|
|1600 Toulon Ct San Jose, CA||$1.7M||4||4||3,684|
|1631 Tiber Ct San Jose, CA||$1.68M||4||4.5||3,509|
|1612 Tiber Ct San Jose, CA||$1.79M||5||4.5||3,991|
|1601 Toulon Ct San Jose, CA||$1.61M||4||4||3,509|
|5511 Livorno Ct San Jose, CA||$1.49M||3||3.5||2,920|
|1640 Toulon Ct San Jose, CA||$1.85M||5||4.5||3,991|
|1622 Tiber Ct San Jose, CA||$1.68M||4||4.5||3,509|
|6113 Blackpool Ct San Jose, CA||$2.49M||5||5||8,000|
|1611 Toulon Ct San Jose, CA||$1.79M||5||4.5||3,991|
|5501 Livorno Ct San Jose, CA||$1.75M||5||4.5||3,991|
|1641 Tiber Ct San Jose, CA||$1.78M||5||4.5||4,160|
|1632 Tiber Ct San Jose, CA||$1.74M||4||4||3,684|
|5491 Livorno Ct San Jose, CA||$1.7M||4||4||3,684|
|1650 Toulon Ct San Jose, CA||$1.53M||3||3.5||2,920|
|5512 Livorno Ct San Jose, CA||$1.63M||4||3.5||3,509|
|1642 Tiber Ct San Jose, CA||$1.54M||3||4||2,920|
|1651 Tiber Ct San Jose, CA||$1.52M||4||3.5||2,991|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!