16203 Via Pacifica, Rcho Santa Fe, CA 920912 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,774 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single-level home with a unique architectural façade.
- Bright and naturally lit interior spaces.
- A royal master suite with attached bathroom, a bedroom with private bathroom, and a darling powder room for visitors.
- Impressive French renaissance living room, formal dining room, family room, breakfast nook & kitchen.
- The private backyard with a garden room/gazebo and barbeque is perfect for outdoor Californian lifestyle enthusiasts.
For a virtual tour visit http://bit.ly/1e5c9e7
For an appointment call Arpy at (858) 367-0857
Whispering Palms is a residential golf community in Rancho Santa Fe next to Morgan Run Club and Resport.
More information on this community is available here: http://whisperingpalms.org/
- Lot: 5,140 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $985,000
- Price/sqft: $555
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,774 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3021404600
- Zillow Home ID: 16766914
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16203 Via Pacifica
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92091, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% lower than in Rancho Santa Fe, and 66.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92091 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rancho Santa Fe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92091 home values.
- 16205 Via Pacifica Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.02M322,082
- 16204 Via Monterey Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.04M332,144
- 16202 Via Pacifica Rcho Santa Fe, CA$1.16M32.52,051
- 4003 Via Valle Verde Rcho Santa Fe, CA$1.06M321,750
- 16208 Via Monterey Rcho Santa Fe, CA$6.28M34.55,320
- 4007 Via Valle Verde Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.06M321,852
- 3945 Via Valle Verde Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.13M221,863
- 16211 Via Pacifica Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.08M321,840
- 16206 Via Pacifica Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.16M422,112
- 4011 Via Valle Verde Rcho Santa Fe, CA$1.83M332,703
- 3941 Via Valle Verde Rcho Santa Fe, CA$1.33M221,737
- 4015 Via Valle Verde Rancho Santa Fe, CA$5.27M336,969
- 16212 Via Monterey Rcho Santa Fe, CA$983K221,930
- 16215 Via Pacifica Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.45M221,832
- 16210 Via Pacifica Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.99M44.53,185
- 3934 Via Valle Verde Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.31M322,841
- 3937 Via Valle Verde Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.57M322,461
- 16201 Via Monterey Rcho Santa Fe, CA$1.03M32.52,291
- 4019 Via Valle Verde Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.05M321,995
- 16214 Via Pacifica Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.86M222,562
Nearby Schools in Rancho Santa Fe
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292