16206 Lakehead Ct, Tampa, FL 336183 beds, 2 baths, 1,146 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $134,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 285 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,146 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 0159086822
- Zillow Home ID: 44885347
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16206 Lakehead Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake Magdalene market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 69.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Lake Magdalene, and 91% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33618 home values.
- 16208 Lakehead Ct Tampa, FL$143K321,269
- 16204 Lakehead Ct Tampa, FL$97K22987
- 3204 Russett Dr Tampa, FL$106K321,272
- 3206 Russett Dr Tampa, FL$84K22987
- 3202 Russett Dr Tampa, FL$100K321,272
- Lakehead Ct Tampa, FL$136K321,269
- 3208 Russett Dr Tampa, FL$82K22987
- 3250 Fox Lake Dr Tampa, FL$91K221,305
- 3248 Fox Lake Dr Tampa, FL$94K22987
- 3252 Fox Lake Dr Tampa, FL$77K221,146
- 3246 Fox Lake Dr Tampa, FL$98K321,267
- 3254 Fox Lake Dr Tampa, FL$83K22987
- 16207 Lakehead Ct Tampa, FL$84K221,267
- 3244 Fox Lake Dr Tampa, FL$90K22987
- 16205 Lakehead Ct Tampa, FL$113K321,269
- 16209 Lakehead Ct Tampa, FL$90K22987
- 3256 Fox Lake Dr Tampa, FL$87K221,269
- 16203 Lakehead Ct Tampa, FL$86K321,267
- 3242 Fox Lake Dr Tampa, FL$87K221,269
- 3258 Fox Lake Dr Tampa, FL$110K221,146
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.