16207 Spring Creek Rd, Dallas, TX 752484 beds, 3 baths, 3,145 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,145 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 121
- Parcel #: 00000799440980000
- Zillow Home ID: 26875073
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16207 Spring Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Far North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.3% less than in Dallas, and 11.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Far North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Far North home values.
- 16209 Spring Creek Rd Dallas, TX$369K43.52,948
- 16205 Spring Creek Rd Dallas, TX$397K54.53,635
- 7622 Carta Valley Ct Dallas, TX$307K432,753
- 7624 Carta Valley Ct Dallas, TX$339K43.52,815
- 16203 Spring Creek Rd Dallas, TX$424K43.52,875
- 16206 Spring Creek Rd Dallas, TX$398K442,917
- 16208 Spring Creek Rd Dallas, TX$379K433,036
- 7625 Carta Valley Dr Dallas, TX$354K43.53,756
- 16204 Spring Creek Rd Dallas, TX$395K433,385
- 7620 Carta Valley Ct Dallas, TX$317K432,659
- 16210 Spring Creek Rd Dallas, TX$437K443,495
- 7623 Carta Valley Dr Dallas, TX$371K43.52,991
- 7709 Scotia Dr Dallas, TX$371K43.53,043
- 16201 Spring Creek Rd Dallas, TX$374K53.53,509
- 7707 Scotia Dr Dallas, TX$434K432,904
- 7711 Scotia Dr Dallas, TX$437K433,179
- 16212 Spring Creek Rd Dallas, TX$353K43.53,176
- 7705 Scotia Dr Dallas, TX$310K432,720
- 7715 Scotia Dr Dallas, TX$304K32.52,438
- 7621 Carta Valley Dr Dallas, TX$429K533,506
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!