16209 45th Ave, Flushing, NY 113583 beds, 2 baths, 1,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $687,000
- Price/sqft: $513
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 054200070
- Zillow Home ID: 32047121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16209 45th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Murray Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.5% greater than in New York, and 89.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Murray Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Murray Hill home values.
- 16207 45th Ave Flushing, NY$970K----3,300
- 16211 45th Ave Flushing, NY$897K----2,880
- 16205 45th Ave Flushing, NY$923K113,100
- 4369 162nd St Flushing, NY$665K----2,400
- 4375 162nd St Flushing, NY$520KStudio----
- 4370 163rd St Flushing, NY$790K----2,600
- 4366 163rd St Flushing, NY$810K----2,600
- 4501 162nd St Flushing, NY$669K----2,040
- 4362 163rd St Flushing, NY$767K----2,018
- 4503 162nd St Flushing, NY$747K----2,040
- 16210 45th Ave Flushing, NY$685K----1,440
- 16214 45th Ave Flushing, NY$997K----5,280
- 4505 162nd St Flushing, NY$663K----2,040
- 161st St Flushing, NY$673K----1,632
- 4360 163rd St Flushing, NY$673K----1,728
- 16218 45th Ave Flushing, NY$797K212,016
- 4355 162nd St Flushing, NY$319K11--
- 4358 163rd St Flushing, NY$636K32.51,444
- 163rd St Flushing, NY$815K----1,496
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292