1621 25th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
Sold on 7/14/11: $550,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,350 sq ft
- Lot:4,800 sqft
- Year Built:2007
- Last Sold:Jul 2011 for $550,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID49146708
- Days on Zillow972
- Garage Size190
- Last Remodel Year2007
- Parcel #9828200305
- Basement sqft840
- Construction Quality8.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$644,272||$586K – $689K||+$2,032||$274||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,516/mo||$1.5K – $3.3K/mo||+$23||$1.07||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Central home values will increase 6.4% next year, compared to a 4.4% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Central homes, this home is valued 38.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.8% lower than in Seattle, and 61.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
Neighborhood for 1621 25th Avenue
- 1623 25th Ave Seattle, WA$377K21.0800
- 1615 25th Ave Seattle, WA$557K31.51,820
- 1627 25th Ave Seattle, WA$574K31.752,460
- 1609 25th Ave Seattle, WA$555K41.01,880
- 1631 25th Ave Seattle, WA$535K32.51,530
- 1635 25th Ave Seattle, WA$515K31.751,210
- 1605 25th Ave Seattle, WA$327K21.0790
- 1618 25th Ave Seattle, WA$254K21.0--
- 2412 E Pine St # A Seattle, WA$633K63.02,800
- 1601 25th Ave Seattle, WA$312K11.0760
- 1620 24th Ave Seattle, WA$388K11.01,020
- 1622 24th Ave Seattle, WA$642K23.02,070
- 1614 24th Ave Seattle, WA$406K21.01,670
- 1626 24th Ave Seattle, WA$615K53.03,130
- 1610 24th Ave Seattle, WA$483K31.01,340
- 1630 24th Ave Seattle, WA$634K32.02,700
- 2406 E Pine St Seattle, WA$579K42.0--
- 2406 E Pine St Seattle, WA$471KStudio2.02,530
- 26th Ave Seattle, WA$589K32.252,220
- 1606 24th Ave Seattle, WA$514K41.02,000
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005