1621 Deanna Way, Redlands, CA 923744 beds, 3 baths, 1,746 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,102 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 677 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,746 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1212141440000
- Zillow Home ID: 17260491
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1621 Deanna Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92374 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.9% higher than in Redlands, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92374 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redlands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92374 home values.
- 1617 Deanna Way Redlands, CA$323K431,781
- 1625 Deanna Way Redlands, CA$322K431,781
- 1613 Deanna Way Redlands, CA$317K431,781
- 1054 Stickney Cir Redlands, CA$309K431,781
- 1050 Stickney Cir Redlands, CA$316K42.51,746
- 1058 Stickney Cir Redlands, CA$325K431,781
- 1609 Deanna Way Redlands, CA$306K42.51,746
- 1046 Stickney Cir Redlands, CA$284K321,441
- 1701 Deanna Way Redlands, CA$334K431,781
- 1622 Deanna Way Redlands, CA$334K431,781
- 1618 Deanna Way Redlands, CA$323K32.51,746
- 1605 Deanna Way Redlands, CA$299K431,781
- 1045 Doyle Ave Redlands, CA$363K442,220
- 1042 Stickney Cir Redlands, CA$306K42.51,746
- 1614 Deanna Way Redlands, CA$319K431,781
- 1705 Deanna Way Redlands, CA$333K431,781
- 1700 Deanna Way Redlands, CA$323K42.51,746
- 1041 Doyle Ave Redlands, CA$327K42.51,746
- 1606 Deanna Way Redlands, CA$327K42.51,746
- 1601 Deanna Way Redlands, CA$325K52.51,986
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!