1621 E Fir St, Seattle, WA 981223 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,045 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $374,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Partial basement, 330 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Parcel #: 9826700722
- Zillow Home ID: 67685166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1621 E Fir Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Minor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34% higher than in Seattle, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent Minor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minor home values.
- 1623 E Fir St Seattle, WA$482K331,880
- 1619 E Fir St Seattle, WA$473K32.51,820
- 127 17th Ave Seattle, WA$531K32.51,995
- 1617 E Fir St Seattle, WA$490K21.51,160
- 1615 E Fir St STOP A Seattle, WA$429K221,305
- 1615 E Fir St Seattle, WA$483K221,305
- 1615 E Fir St # B Seattle, WA$399K21.51,305
- 1615 E Fir St Seattle, WA$474K223,005
- 117 17th Ave UNIT C Seattle, WA$499K32.51,600
- 1615 E Fir St # A Seattle, WA$397K221,305
- 1610 E Fir St Seattle, WA$344K211,010
- 1616 E Fir St Seattle, WA$488K32.51,460
- 115 17th Ave UNIT C Seattle, WA$494K32.51,718
- 117 17th Ave UNIT B Seattle, WA$472K32.51,340
- 1618 E Fir St Seattle, WA$498K32.51,430
- 115 17th Ave UNIT B Seattle, WA$467K32.51,270
- 1611 E Fir St Seattle, WA$556K622,340
- 1620 E Fir St Seattle, WA$496K32.51,460
- 117 17th Ave UNIT A Seattle, WA$406K22.51,320
- 115 17th Ave UNIT A Seattle, WA$496K32.51,776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292