- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1621 Old Pond Ln UNIT 1621, Norwich, CT 063601 bed, 2 baths, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $124,000
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Amenities Included \ Club House,Amenities Included \ Excercise Room,Amenities Included \ Guest Parking,Amenities Included \ Tennis,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present,Assessments \ No,Attic \ None,Condo Type \ Second Floor,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Feature \ Balcony,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Fuel Type \ Electric,Gated Community \ Yes,Heat Type \ Heat Pump,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S),Interior Feature \ Fireplace,Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Interior Feature \ Skylight,Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S),Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Open,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Eight Plex,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Waterfront Description \ Pond,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 160
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Parcel #: 0123140001
- Zillow Home ID: 58069346
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1621 Old Pond Lane UNIT 1621
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% lower than in Norwich, and 144.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
Nearby Schools in Norwich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292