1621 Palmae Way, Las Vegas, NV 891282 beds, 2 baths, 1,374 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $138,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 378 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,374 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 13822414035
- Zillow Home ID: 6951831
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1621 Palmae Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pioneer Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 87.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% greater than in Las Vegas, and 131.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pioneer Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pioneer Park home values.
- 1617 Palmae Way Las Vegas, NV$184K42.51,858
- 1625 Palmae Way Las Vegas, NV$184K42.51,858
- 1613 Palmae Way Las Vegas, NV$168K221,374
- 1629 Palmae Way Las Vegas, NV$162K221,374
- 1620 Olive Palm Cir Las Vegas, NV$241K42.51,858
- 1616 Olive Palm Cir Las Vegas, NV$151K221,130
- 1624 Olive Palm Cir Las Vegas, NV$149K221,374
- 1609 Palmae Way Las Vegas, NV$185K42.51,858
- 1633 Palmae Way Las Vegas, NV$203K42.52,167
- 1612 Olive Palm Cir Las Vegas, NV$185K42.51,858
- 1628 Olive Palm Cir Las Vegas, NV$166K221,374
- 1608 Olive Palm Cir Las Vegas, NV$151K221,130
- 1620 Palmae Way Las Vegas, NV$169K221,374
- 1605 Palmae Way Las Vegas, NV$174K221,374
- 1632 Olive Palm Cir Las Vegas, NV$171K42.51,858
- 1616 Palmae Way Las Vegas, NV$175K42.51,858
- 1637 Palmae Way Las Vegas, NV$273K221,625
- 1624 Palmae Way Las Vegas, NV$166K221,374
- 1612 Palmae Way Las Vegas, NV$166K321,374
- 1628 Palmae Way Las Vegas, NV$196K32.51,858
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.