16215 Mansion St, Foley, AL 365353 beds, 2 baths, 1,348 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,348 sqft
- Parcel #: 55-06-23-0-000-004.061
- Zillow Home ID: 84398797
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16215 Mansion Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36535, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.5% lower than in Foley, and 83.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 36535 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Foley.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 16205 Mansion St Magnolia Springs, AL$120K311,400
- 16195 Mansion St Foley, AL$85K321,548
- 16195 Mansion St Foley, AL$122K311,548
- 16239 Magnolia Springs, AL$127K321,548
- 13585 Sanctuary Dr Foley, AL$141K321,632
- 16181 Mansion St Magnolia Springs, AL$120K321,358
- 16251 Mansion St Foley, AL$139K411,898
- 13586 Chartres St Foley, AL$122K311,548
- 13582 Sanctuary Dr Foley, AL$122K321,430
- 13575 Sanctuary Dr Magnolia Springs, AL$118K311,326
- 13561 Sanctuary Dr Foley, AL$123K311,548
- 13570 Sanctuary Dr Foley, AL$103K321,361
- 16175 Mansion St Foley, AL$133K321,580
- 13566 Chartres St Foley, AL$124K--11,539
- 13560 Sanctuary Dr Foley, AL$127K311,700
- 13551 Sanctuary Dr Foley, AL$140K--11,858
- 13576 Chartres St Magnolia Springs, AL$123K311,548
- 13589 Chartres St Magnolia Springs, AL$125K311,645
- 13548 Chartres St Foley, AL$144K311,968
- 13545 Sanctuary Dr Foley, AL$120K311,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292