Upper level: Romance inspired view master: gas fireplace, walk-in closet, luxurious bath with jetted tub & view deck. Family room with deck, 3/4 Tile bath, 2nd bedroom.
Lower level: storage & utility room, room to expand.
Alley access to detached garage
Love the view, the ease of catching a bus, grabbing a coffee or strolling up to the Ave for Thursday Eve Farmer's market.
- Lot: 3,571 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,631 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $778,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $317
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement, 656 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Craftsman, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Unfinished, Bonus room location \ U, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ See Remarks, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ Fireplace in Mstr BR, Interior Features \ French Doors, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Interior Features \ Skylights, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Terraces, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Fully, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ PI, Style \ 18, Utility room location \ L, View \ Mountain, View \ Sound, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,456 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1861100025
- Zillow Home ID: 48764202
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $605-940K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Queen Anne home values will increase 8.4% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among West Queen Anne homes, this home is valued 10.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% less than in Seattle, and 22.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Queen Anne home values.
|1618 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$849K||3||3||1,880|
|1624 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$669K||4||1||1,580|
|1616 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$921K||3||1.5||2,260|
|1628 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$935K||3||2.5||2,530|
|1612 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$747K||--||--||3,209|
|915 W Blaine St Seattle, WA||$865K||4||3.5||2,570|
|1632 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.01M||4||2.5||2,570|
|1610 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$851K||3||2.25||1,710|
|1606 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$785K||3||1.5||1,630|
|909 W Blaine St Seattle, WA||$969K||3||3.25||2,490|
|914 W Garfield St Seattle, WA||$598K||3||1||1,200|
|1623 9th Ave W Seattle, WA||$857K||3||1.75||1,700|
|1619 9th Ave W Seattle, WA||$866K||3||1.5||1,870|
|1625 9th Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.74M||3||3.25||3,900|
|1602 10th Ave W Seattle, WA||$947K||4||4||2,780|
|1615 9th Ave W Seattle, WA||$1.64M||3||3.25||3,200|
|1611 9th Ave W Seattle, WA||$730K||2||1||1,390|
|910 W Garfield St Seattle, WA||$585K||2||1||1,090|
|1627 10th Ave W APT 1 Seattle, WA||$580K||Studio||1||--|
|1607 9th Ave W Seattle, WA||$753K||2||1.5||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!