16221 Big Cypress Dr, Edmond, OK 730133 beds, 2 baths, 1,219 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,219 sqft
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: 204171070
- Zillow Home ID: 64554123
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16221 Big Cypress Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49% less than in Oklahoma City, and 31.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 2425 NW 162nd Ter Edmond, OK$148K321,388
- 16217 Big Cypress Dr Edmond, OK$144K321,314
- 16228 Everglade Ln Edmond, OK$134K321,354
- 16232 Everglade Ln Edmond, OK$138K321,560
- 2432 NW 162nd St Edmond, OK$160K321,628
- 16224 Everglade Ln Edmond, OK$132K321,354
- 2428 NW 162nd St Edmond, OK$134K321,246
- 16213 Big Cypress Dr Edmond, OK$199K322,370
- 16236 Everglade Ln Edmond, OK$132K321,354
- 2421 NW 162nd Ter Edmond, OK$134K321,281
- 16220 Everglade Ln Edmond, OK$128K321,517
- 2424 NW 162nd St Edmond, OK$141K321,569
- 16220 Everglade Ln Edmond, OK$88K321,517
- 16240 Everglade Ln Edmond, OK$141K321,528
- 16209 Big Cypress Dr Edmond, OK$143K321,540
- 16216 Everglade Ln Edmond, OK$139K321,344
- 2420 NW 162nd Ter Edmond, OK$138K321,267
- 2420 NW 162nd St Edmond, OK$144K321,549
- 2417 NW 162nd Ter Edmond, OK$148K321,396
- 16205 Big Cypress Dr Edmond, OK$167K321,759
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292