16223 Chase St, North Hills, CA 91343
Sold on 3/1/13: $485,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,390 sq ft
- Lot:0.5 acres
- Year Built:1950
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $485,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Detached, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Additional Features+ 1400 sq ft. GUEST HOUSE detatched building with utilities, full span beamed no pillars.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Recreation room, Workshop, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow374
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Cement concrete, Shingle, Stucco, Wood products
- Last Remodel Year2006
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth198
- Lot Width110
- Parcel #2689025024
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20151405
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$446,314||$420K – $478K||-$1,474||$321||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,264/mo||$1.6K – $2.6K/mo||-$19||$1.63||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts North Hills home values will increase 7.1% next year, compared to a 6.8% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among North Hills homes, this home is valued 3.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% greater than in Los Angeles, and 19.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hills home values.
Neighborhood for 16223 Chase Street
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005