16228 Elm St, Omaha, NE 681304 beds, 4 baths, 3,228 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- HOA Fee: $115
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,228 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0526075082
- Zillow Home ID: 75815648
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16228 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 68130, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% greater than in Omaha, and 90.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 68130 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Omaha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 68130 home values.
- 16234 Elm St Omaha, NE$185K32.51,834
- 16222 Elm St Omaha, NE$247K433,193
- 16225 Wright Cir Omaha, NE$229K333,317
- 16221 Wright Cir Omaha, NE$205K32.51,920
- 16231 Wright Cir Omaha, NE$237K32.52,510
- 16240 Elm St Omaha, NE$201K32.52,309
- 16233 Elm St Omaha, NE$206K42.52,356
- 16216 Elm St Omaha, NE$244K42.52,861
- 16227 Elm St Omaha, NE$231K42.52,216
- 16215 Wright Cir Omaha, NE$218K42.52,300
- 16239 Elm St Omaha, NE$211K321,832
- 16219 Elm St Omaha, NE$237K42.52,420
- 16237 Wright Cir Omaha, NE$285K42.52,901
- 16209 Wright Cir Omaha, NE$250K322,058
- 16210 Elm St Omaha, NE$235K42.52,692
- 16216 Oak Cir Omaha, NE$215K42.52,394
- 16210 Oak Cir Omaha, NE$238K43.52,612
- 16224 Wright Cir Omaha, NE$192K42.52,168
- 16211 Elm St Omaha, NE$239K42.52,333
- 16222 Oak Cir Omaha, NE$242K42.52,595
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.