This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,880 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 144 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Lot Information: Sidewalks
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Water Heater: Electric
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Dryer
- Appliances: Washer
- Master Bedroom Description: Suite
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Foundation: Slab
- Appliances: Microwave
- Mandatory Fee Paid: Monthly
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Lawncare
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Range-Electric
- Utility Options: Cable Available
- Interior: Walk In Closet
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Assoc Home Owners
- Master Bedroom Description: Double Sinks
- Master Bedroom Description: Main Level
- Master Bedroom Description: Walk in Closet
- Interior: Wood Work Painted
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Insurance Building Hazard
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Maintenance All Ground
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Maintenance Bld Exterior
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Cool: Central Electric
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Concrete
- Porch: Open Porch
- Equipment: Security Alarm Paid
- Eating Area: Great Room
- Equipment: Network Ready
- Condo Description Location: Building Private Entry
- Condo Description Location: Ground Level
- Exterior: Composition Siding Wood
- Lot Information: Tree Mature
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Tub with Shower
- Lot Information: Storm Sewer
- Lot Information: Street Lights
- Ownership Interest Types: MandatoryFee
- Ownership Interest Types: HorizontalPropRegime
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 984 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 490636116023000101
- Zillow Home ID: 88922339
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $129-140K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 40% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46202 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.