1624 2nd Ave, York, PA 174034 beds, 1 bath, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $142,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Parcel #: 480001000530000000
- Zillow Home ID: 60472394
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1624 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 17403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 52.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 244.1% higher than in Spring Garden Township, and 74.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 17403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spring Garden Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17403 home values.
- Studio, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- Studio, -- baths
- 1622 2nd Ave York, PA$97K311,660
- 1626 2nd Ave York, PA$151K411,856
- 1618 2nd Ave York, PA$146K411,901
- 1630 2nd Ave York, PA$89K311,642
- 1632 2nd Ave York, PA$89K412,075
- 1614 2nd Ave York, PA$148K31.51,632
- 1651 3rd Ave York, PA$126K311,554
- 1636 2nd Ave York, PA$113K321,930
- 1610 2nd Ave York, PA$161K42.51,993
- 1629 2nd Ave York, PA$176K32.52,472
- 1665 3rd Ave York, PA$131K311,648
- 1621 3rd Ave York, PA$118K431,420
- 1638 2nd Ave York, PA$114K31.51,454
- 1633 2nd Ave York, PA$142K311,850
- 1604 2nd Ave York, PA$99K421,979
- 1640 2nd Ave York, PA$179K31.52,200
- 1600 2nd Ave York, PA$105K411,760
- 1637 2nd Ave York, PA$162K21.51,690
- 1601 3rd Ave York, PA$138K31.51,582
- 1620 1st Ave York, PA$111K31.51,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292