- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1624 Dupree Way, Brentwood, CA 945134 beds, 3 baths, 3,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,393 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $612,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 742 sqft
- Security System
- Bedroom, Bonus Room, Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s), Full Bath, Kitchen, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,368 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0198200206
- Zillow Home ID: 64840745
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1624 Dupree Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94513 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Brentwood, and 37.2% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94513 home values.
- 1620 Dupree Way Brentwood, CA$578K42.53,302
- 1616 Dupree Way Brentwood, CA$583K533,302
- 1902 St Michaels Way Brentwood, CA$601K644,223
- 1612 Dupree Way Brentwood, CA$548K322,652
- 1920 Apricot Way Brentwood, CA$1.1M543,827
- 1625 Dupree Way Brentwood, CA$540K422,652
- 1621 Dupree Way Brentwood, CA$559K533,368
- 1787 Moreau Way Brentwood, CA$613K423,002
- 1787 Moreau Way Brentwood, CA$545K423,002
- 1787 Moreau Way Brentwood, CA$547K42.53,003
- 1617 Dupree Way Brentwood, CA$555K433,317
- 1898 St Michaels Way Brentwood, CA$553K52.53,133
- 1608 Dupree Way Brentwood, CA$534K322,652
- 1791 Moreau Way Brentwood, CA$597K533,386
- 1613 Dupree Way Brentwood, CA$565K433,368
- 1894 St Michaels Way Brentwood, CA$541K532,878
- 1795 Moreau Way Brentwood, CA$556K533,302
- 1921 Apricot Way Brentwood, CA$773K43.32,922
- 1609 Dupree Way Brentwood, CA$552K42.53,302
- 2170 St Michaels Ct Brentwood, CA$519K432,878
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292