1624 Elreno St, Elkhart, IN 465162 beds, 1 bath, 748 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,210 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 748 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 200607330006000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50608737
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1624 Elreno Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Elkhart, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.6% greater than in Elkhart Metro, and 64.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Elkhart home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elkhart Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elkhart home values.
- 1626 Elreno St Elkhart, IN$77K3--1,496
- 1915 Illinois St Elkhart, IN$72K111,720
- 1917 Illinois St Elkhart, IN$55K2--620
- 1913 Illinois St Elkhart, IN$82K211,338
- 1908 W Franklin St Elkhart, IN$48K2--1,059
- 1611 Navajo St Elkhart, IN$72K21870
- 1609 Navajo St Elkhart, IN$45K2--835
- 1910 W Franklin St Elkhart, IN$73K3--1,567
- 1607 Navajo St Elkhart, IN$45K2--856
- 1904 W Franklin St Elkhart, IN$71K2--1,328
- 1605 Navajo St Elkhart, IN$47K2--780
- 1603 Navajo St Elkhart, IN$47K2--756
- 1900 W Franklin St Elkhart, IN$72K2--1,240
- 1633 Elreno St Elkhart, IN$28K311,180
- 1601 Navajo St Elkhart, IN$63K21804
- 1523 Navajo St Elkhart, IN$63K2--794
- Navajo St Elkhart, IN$112K3--1,317
- W Franklin St Elkhart, IN$72K2--1,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292