A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $116-141K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- All time views: 4,306
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $122,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $97
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 228 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Community Features \ Fishing Pier
- Community Features \ Sidewalk
- Exterior Features \ Fenced
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage
- Garage Features \ Door Opener
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N/A
- Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings
- Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry
- Last Change Type \ Back On Market
- Last Status \ Pending
- Lease Terms \ Annual
- Location \ In County
- Mandatory Fees \ Re-Key Fee
- Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Pool \ None
- Property Description \ One Story
- Property Style \ Single Family Home
- Property Type \ Rental
- Rent Includes \ None
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Showing Time \ View Instructions
- Status \ Active
- Utilities \ Cable Available
- Utilities \ Public Municipal Water
- Utilities \ Sewer
- Window Coverings \ Blinds - Vertical
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,256 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 120 ft
- Lot width: 40 ft
- Parcel #: 0665955818
- Zillow Home ID: 54781995
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Nearby Schools in Seffner
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.