- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1624 W 38th Ave, Denver, CO 802112 beds, 1 bath, 889 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,060 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $243,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 889 sqft
- Parcel #: 0228108021000
- Zillow Home ID: 72295428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1624 W 38th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.2% lower than in Denver, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 1622 W 38th Ave Denver, CO$193K21680
- 1626 W 38th Ave Denver, CO$187K21680
- 1628 W 38th Ave Denver, CO$220K21889
- 1630 W 38th Ave Denver, CO$224K21889
- 3740 Pecos St Denver, CO$318K321,509
- 1632 W 38th Ave Denver, CO$231K21889
- 3730 Pecos St Denver, CO$275K21860
- 3801 Osage St Denver, CO$486K----3,206
- 3741 Osage St Denver, CO$406K321,554
- 3726 Pecos St Denver, CO$234K11665
- 3739 Osage St Denver, CO$408K321,554
- 3720 Pecos St Denver, CO$322K421,075
- 3737 Osage St Denver, CO$249K21824
- 3811 Osage St Denver, CO$226K31982
- 1627 W 38th Ave Denver, CO$973K----6,599
- 3712 Pecos St Denver, CO$508K3--2,503
- 3817 Osage St Denver, CO$272K211,143
- 3725 Osage St Denver, CO$256K21818
- 3745 Pecos St Denver, CO$450K222,093
- 3821 Osage St Denver, CO$358K432,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.