16248 Washburn St, Detroit, MI 482213 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
BRICK HOME. LARGE FRONT PORCH, HARDWOOD FLOORS, FIREPLACE AND COVED CEILINGS.
Available for IMMEDIATE Move In. 1400 gets you moved in into your NEW HOUSE!
Call for more details!!
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $51,500
- Price/sqft: $36
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 16039249
- Zillow Home ID: 88209598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16248 Washburn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 130.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49.1% higher than in Detroit, and 620.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48221 home values.
- Studio, 1.5 baths
1,250 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1941
- Studio, 1.5 baths
- 16252 Washburn St Detroit, MI$61K--1.51,440
- 16230 Washburn St Detroit, MI$33K--1.51,333
- 16240 Washburn St Detroit, MI$41K--1.51,526
- 16260 Washburn St Detroit, MI$42K321,250
- 16224 Washburn St Detroit, MI$54K411,290
- 16220 Washburn St Detroit, MI$41K31.51,273
- 16500 Washburn St Detroit, MI$49K--1.51,350
- 16247 Washburn St Detroit, MI$51K--1.51,273
- 16255 Washburn St Detroit, MI$36K--1.51,350
- 16241 Washburn St Detroit, MI$34K--11,250
- 16212 Washburn St Detroit, MI$36K--21,295
- 16261 Washburn St Detroit, MI$50K311,454
- 16233 Washburn St Detroit, MI$48K--21,472
- 16227 Washburn St Detroit, MI$31K331,463
- 16510 Washburn St Detroit, MI$42K--1.51,278
- 16204 Washburn St Detroit, MI$28K--11,029
- 16221 Washburn St Detroit, MI$38K321,466
- 16505 Washburn St Detroit, MI$41K--11,387
- 16213 Washburn St Detroit, MI$50K--31,466
- 16520 Washburn St Detroit, MI$44K--11,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292