1625 Elm Ave, San Diego, CA 921543 beds, 1 bath, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,698 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Parcel #: 6271820400
- Zillow Home ID: 17161908
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1625 Elm Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Egger Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.3% higher than in San Diego, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Egger Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Egger Highlands home values.
- 1635-1639 Elm Ave San Diego, CA$550K54.53,635
- 1615 Elm Ave San Diego, CA$348K321,437
- 931 16th St San Diego, CA$380K311,000
- 1609-1611 Elm Ave San Diego, CA$356K421,536
- 1641-1645 Elm Ave San Diego, CA$341K------
- 937 16th St San Diego, CA$356K321,288
- 1605 Elm Ave San Diego, CA$316K31960
- 1651 Elm Ave San Diego, CA$320K21837
- 1634 Evergreen Ave San Diego, CA$280K21854
- 1616-1618 Elm Ave San Diego, CA$359K311,820
- 1628 Evergreen Ave San Diego, CA$434K42.52,466
- 1626 Elm Ave San Diego, CA$263K321,103
- 1622 Elm Ave San Diego, CA$239K31.51,103
- 1624 Elm Ave San Diego, CA$264K321,103
- 1620 Elm Ave San Diego, CA$257K321,103
- 1634 Elm Ave San Diego, CA$248K3--1,112
- 1636 Elm Ave San Diego, CA$320K321,103
- 1628 Elm Ave San Diego, CA$259K321,103
- 1632 Elm Ave San Diego, CA$248K321,103
- 1630 Elm Ave San Diego, CA$257K321,103
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!