1625 Kentfield Ave, Redwood City, CA 940613 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
You enter into the home at ground level directly into the living room. The living room has gas fire place, laminated hardwood floors and recessed lighting. Cable, data and phone lines are conveniently wired above the fireplace for clean and neat access for your flat screen TV. Each bedroom is also data, cable and phone ready!
The ground level has laminate hardwood floors throughout and is a great room consisting of the living area, dining area and kitchen. The kitchen was recently updated with new cabinets, granite counter top, reverse osmosis water dispenser, wine glass racks, phone and data ready and new appliances. The private patio which extends the width of the house is accessible from both the living room and dining area. The patio makes a spacious extension of living space for entertaining, outdoor dining and BBQs.
The updated half bath, coat closet and access to the 2 car garage are located off the great room. The half bath has been updated with a pedestal sink, water saving toilet, fixture and faucet. The garage is equipped with a newer garage door opener with an exterior keypad, for convenient access, a storage cabinet with work top and a utility sink as well as additional storage under the stairwell. The central forced air heating and air conditioning is four years new!
Upstairs is where you will find the master suite, two bedrooms and a hall bathroom. All of the bedrooms are generous in size with recessed lighting. The hall bathroom has a new tile floor and shower over tub and glass shower doors as well as a newer spacious counter top, vanity. The large master suite comes complete with a view of the Redwood City hills and a large walk-in closet that measures approximately 12? x 6? ft. with closet organizer. The master bathroom was updated with tile floors and shower, new glass shower doors and double sink vanity.
The complex exterior has had many improvements within the last two years. The improvements include, exterior buildings painted, new house number plates, installed new light posts, fixtures and porch lights, along with new landscape throughout most of the complex and installation of a play structure on the common area greenbelt.
- Lot: 1,416 sqft
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $430,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Newer Forced Heating and Air Conditioning, Data, cable and TV in the living room and each bedroom.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,530 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 59
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 059340030
- Zillow Home ID: 15578165
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1625 Kentfield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% lower than in Redwood City, and 87% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94061 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 1623 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$642K32.51,530
- 1627 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$588K21.51,160
- 1621 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$673K21.51,160
- 1629 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$582K21.51,160
- 1669 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$679K32.51,530
- 1671 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$694K32.51,530
- 1673 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$590K21.51,160
- 1667 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$581K221,160
- 1631 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$677K32.51,530
- 1665 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$584K21.51,160
- 1633 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$686K32.51,530
- 1581 Kentfield Ave # 3 Redwood City, CA$846K32.51,584
- 35 Ludina Way Redwood City, CA$1.07M33.52,050
- 1663 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$693K32.51,530
- 1635 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$721K331,530
- 1661 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$697K32.51,530
- 1675 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$1M311,320
- 1659 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$695K32.51,530
- 1640 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$1.07M321,660
- 1637 Kentfield Ave Redwood City, CA$594K21.51,160
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292