This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 2,306 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $1
- Parking: Off street, On street, 8 spaces
- Area Num \ New Haven, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Conveniences \ Public Trash Pickup, Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines, Cooling System \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Partial Thermalpane Windows, Entry Description \ Semi Private Entry, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Sloping, Neighborhood \ New Haven (102), Park Garage Type \ Off-Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ Unknown, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ 3updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,349 sqft
- Parcel #: M:152 B:0843 L:01400
- Zillow Home ID: 57960591
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-250K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Rock home values will fall 2.8% next year, compared to a 6.2% decrease for New Haven as a whole. Among East Rock homes, this home is valued 38.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 67.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Rock, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65% lower than in New Haven, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help East Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Rock home values.
- 27 Ridge St3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,440 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1900
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!