- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- 171 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,663 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $45
- MLS #: 21322354
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo/Living Room, Eating Area \ Kitchen Some Updates, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Equipment \ Water Softener Paid, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Gravel, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Partial, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Lot Information \ Not In Subdivision, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Porch \ Glass Enclosed Patio, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ None, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Private Well, Water Heater \ Gas
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,568 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 135
- Parcel #: 490603106237000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1243461
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-90K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46228 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46228 homes, this home is 47.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46228, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.6% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 28.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46228 home values.
|1615 W 59TH St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|1629 W 59th St Indianapolis, IN||$74K||3||--||1,080|
|1620 W Northgate St Indianapolis, IN||$79K||3||1.5||1,196|
|1630 W Northgate St Indianapolis, IN||$75K||2||--||988|
|1616 W Northgate St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|1624 W 59th St Indianapolis, IN||$192K||--||1.5||3,040|
|1633 W 59th St Indianapolis, IN||$81K||--||--||1,080|
|1644 W Northgate St Wynnedale, IN||$71K||2||--||750|
|5852 Grandview Dr Wynnedale, IN||$101K||2||--||1,032|
|5846 Grandview Dr Indianapolis, IN||$95K||2||--||1,364|
|1633 W Northgate St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|1637 W 59th St Indianapolis, IN||$76K||--||--||1,080|
|1623 W Northgate St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|1602 W Northgate St Indianapolis, IN||$75K||3||--||768|
|1620 W 59th St Indianapolis, IN||$113K||4||--||1,825|
|1619 W Northgate St Indianapolis, IN||$65K||3||--||808|
|1617 W Northgate St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|1660 W Northgate St Indianapolis, IN||$66K||3||--||840|
|5906 Grandview Dr Indianapolis, IN||$104K||3||1||1,830|
|1615 W Northgate St Wynnedale, IN||$81K||3||2||784|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.