1625 W Kiernan Ave, Spokane, WA 992054 beds, 2 baths, 1,575 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 208 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $159,900
- Price/sqft: $107
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 780 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 576 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,575 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 250141104
- Zillow Home ID: 23477050
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1625 W Kiernan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 37.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.5% greater than in Spokane, and 25.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spokane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hill home values.
- 1619 W Kiernan Ave Spokane, WA$129K321,334
- 1615 W Kiernan Ave Spokane, WA$132K41.5988
- 1626 W Gordon Ave Spokane, WA$130K411,980
- 1620 W Gordon Ave Spokane, WA$124K22.51,015
- 1616 W Gordon Ave Spokane, WA$132K41.751,926
- 1620 W Kiernan Ave Spokane, WA$111K211,190
- 3615 N Ash St Spokane, WA$132K531,279
- 3621 N Ash St Spokane, WA$154K322,115
- 3605 N Ash St Spokane, WA$122K211,050
- 1612 W Gordon Ave Spokane, WA$104K211,009
- 1616 W Kiernan Ave Spokane, WA$106K211,006
- 1611 W Kiernan Ave Spokane, WA$101K21828
- 3705 N Ash St Spokane, WA$131K311,016
- 1608 W Gordon Ave Spokane, WA$110K21768
- 1608 W Kiernan Ave Spokane, WA$125K411,264
- 1625 W Providence Ave Spokane, WA$102K311,344
- 1625 W Gordon Ave Spokane, WA$167K321,700
- 1714 W Gordon Ave Spokane, WA$108K21714
- 1715 W Kiernan Ave Spokane, WA$70K21804
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.