16250 Townline Rd, Williamsburg, MI 496903 beds, 2 baths, 1,452 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 160 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 1782386
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- large yard, front porch, open kitchen, beautiful view from the upstairs, new carpet
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,452 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05-06-032-018-00
- Zillow Home ID: 106233424
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16250 Townline Road
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 16290 Townline Rd Williamsburg, MI$192K------
- 7740 Townline Rd Williamsburg, MI$431K--1--
- 16034 Townline Rd Williamsburg, MI$200K------
- 16480 Townline Rd Williamsburg, MI$133K------
- 10519 Us Highway 31 N Williamsburg, MI$179K--1.5--
- 11600 Us Highway 31 S Williamsburg, MI----0.517,000
- 7702 Townline Rd Williamsburg, MI$237K------
- 11636 Us Highway 31 S Williamsburg, MI$244K------
- 11910 Us Highway 31 N Williamsburg, MI$234K--1.5--
- 11333 Us Highway 31 S Williamsburg, MI$162K------
- 11929 Us Highway 31 N Williamsburg, MI$344K--1--
- 11690 Us Highway 31 S Williamsburg, MI$271K------
- 11380 Us Highway 31 S Williamsburg, MI$131K------
- 11452 Us Highway 31 S Williamsburg, MI$197K------
- 11476 Cabana Shores Dr Williamsburg, MI$526K------
- 11345 Munro Rd Williamsburg, MI----1.5--
- 11844 Cabana Shores Dr Williamsburg, MI$494K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!