16257 11th Ave NE, Shoreline, WA 981555 beds, 3 baths, 2,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,145 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Partial basement, 1130 sqft
- 2 Wood Burning Fireplaces,Gas Heat
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,510 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3432501375
- Zillow Home ID: 48874114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16257 11th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98155 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.5% higher than in Shoreline, and 13.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98155 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98155 home values.
- 16261 11th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$372K31.751,740
- 16247 11th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$274K11870
- 16265 11th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$259K211,130
- 16241 11th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$227KStudio--810
- 16267 11th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$401K522,060
- 16258 10th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$330K31.751,360
- 16252 10th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$397K31.751,920
- 16262 10th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$269K221,670
- 16244 10th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$309K311,200
- 16269 11th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$209K10.75730
- 16268 10th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$310K211,050
- 16231 11th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$368K31.51,830
- 16238 10th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$357K41.751,580
- 16274 10th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$310K211,200
- 16256 11th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$396K41.52,050
- 16260 11th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$475K332,020
- 16250 11th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$443K31.752,520
- 16266 11th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$566K332,740
- 1105 NE 165th St Shoreline, WA$265K21980
- 16225 11th Ave NE Shoreline, WA$264K21880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292