1626 Arrow Wood Ln, Vista, CA 920843 beds, 3 baths, 2,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
with beau. landscapeing. There is a seperate bd.rm. & full bath with own entrance to out-side (lower level). Ownr.moveing back to Europe.
Rural,private & close to all.
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,536 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 1770213500
- Zillow Home ID: 16633187
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1626 Arrow Wood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92084 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.3% less than in Vista, and 14.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92084 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92084 home values.
- 1657 Foothill Dr Vista, CA$582K432,511
- 1632 Arrow Wood Ln Vista, CA$523K322,128
- 1755 Wolverine Way Vista, CA$588K432,392
- 1620 Arrow Wood Ln Vista, CA$672K443,033
- 1621 Arrow Wood Ln Vista, CA$495K32.51,933
- 1655 Foothill Dr Vista, CA$351K221,395
- 1759 Wolverine Way Vista, CA$679K432,682
- 1659 Foothill Dr Vista, CA$552K32.52,403
- 1763 Wolverine Way Vista, CA$695K432,682
- 1629 Arrow Wood Ln Vista, CA$712K33.252,920
- 1751 Wolverine Way Vista, CA$579K332,392
- 1649 Foothill Dr Vista, CA$476K422,048
- 1747 Wolverine Way Vista, CA$667K532,682
- 1603 Foothill Dr Vista, CA$480K5--1,875
- 1767 Wolverine Way Vista, CA$637K642,842
- 1605 Foothill Dr Vista, CA$448K311,470
- 1661 Foothill Dr Vista, CA$653K432,804
- 1771 Wolverine Way Vista, CA$671K432,682
- 1614 Arrow Wood Ln Vista, CA$529K62.52,263
- 1743 Wolverine Way Vista, CA$747K533,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.