1626 Decatur St NW, Washington, DC 200114 beds, 3 baths, 2,446 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,016 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $835,900
- Price/sqft: $342
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,446 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2653 0030
- Zillow Home ID: 467220
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1626 Decatur St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Crestwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91% less than in Washington, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Crestwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crestwood home values.
- 1630 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$848K42.52,446
- 1622 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$804K411,920
- 1620 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$839K332,320
- 1611 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$1.16M542,815
- 4735 17th St NW Washington, DC$1.01M22.52,569
- 4715 17th St NW Washington, DC$1.08M53.53,760
- 1618 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$745K421,920
- 1607 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$1.23M553,389
- 1619 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$982K73.53,052
- 1615 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$1.01M64.52,120
- 1616 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$821K43.51,967
- 1625 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$1.41M744,968
- 1605 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$808K442,144
- 1611 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$966K42.53,252
- 1615 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$1.57M64.54,851
- 4805 Blagden Ave NW Washington, DC$1.24M73.54,657
- 1614 Decatur St NW Washington, DC$749K431,714
- 4811 Blagden Ave NW Washington, DC$855K632,750
- 1603 Crittenden St NW Washington, DC$762K32.51,892
- 4813 Blagden Ave NW Washington, DC$837K532,513
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.