1626 Foxhall Rd NW, Washington, DC 200075 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,773 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $1,520,000
- Price/sqft: $287
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Gazebo, Vegetable Garden
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,300 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 1366 0850
- Zillow Home ID: 435092
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1626 Foxhall Road Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Palisades market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.3% less than in Washington, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help The Palisades home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Palisades home values.
- 1648 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$984K441,650
- 1624 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$2.1M54.53,820
- 1650 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$920K42.51,832
- 1646 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$944K331,290
- 1620 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$2.04M555,200
- 1645 45th St NW Washington, DC$808K321,008
- 1655 45th St NW Washington, DC$860K321,472
- 1649 45th St NW Washington, DC$757K321,008
- 1656 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$948K531,560
- 1623 45th St NW Washington, DC$752K211,063
- 1659 45th St NW Washington, DC$915K431,714
- 1619 45th St NW Washington, DC$827K52.51,173
- 1663 45th St NW Washington, DC$821K22.51,256
- 4470 Salem Ln NW Washington, DC$872K42.51,291
- 1622 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$1.85M44.53,740
- 1616 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$1.9M55.55,161
- 1615 45th St NW Washington, DC$844K421,173
- 1660 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$932K44.51,728
- 4474 Salem Ln NW Washington, DC$1.03M32.52,288
- 1660 Foxhall Rd NW Washington, DC$1.23M44.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!