1626 Martin St, Largo, FL 337742 beds, 1 bath, 1,336 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $117,500
- Price/sqft: $88
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Bonus Room, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,336 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 98
- Parcel #: 053015086940000050
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 46984276
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1626 Martin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33774, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.7% higher than in Largo, and 184.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33774 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Largo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33774 home values.
- 3014 Dryer Ave Largo, FL$64K--1630
- 3052 Dryer Ave # C Largo, FL$132K421,540
- 3070 Dryer Ave Largo, FL$199K421,896
- 3015 Adrian Ave # C Largo, FL$288K--43,136
- 1641 Martin St Largo, FL$99K--21,000
- 2988 Dryer Ave Largo, FL$255K432,214
- 1685 Martin St Largo, FL$108K--21,276
- 3090 Dryer Ave Largo, FL$153K221,246
- 1687 Martin St Largo, FL$70K--11,047
- 3115 Adrian Ave # C Largo, FL$123K--21,344
- 3115 Adrian Ave Largo, FL$129K421,344
- 2950 Dryer Ave Largo, FL$124K--1.51,466
- 3114 Dryer Ave # C Largo, FL$229K--42,777
- 2951 Adrian Ave Largo, FL$201K421,859
- 3016 Adrian Ave Largo, FL$159K--21,710
- 3054 Adrian Ave Largo, FL$75K--11,059
- 3117 Adrian Ave Largo, FL$81K--1744
- Adrian Ave Largo, FL--------
- 2988 Adrian Ave Largo, FL$186K421,502
- 1700 Martin St Largo, FL$82K31.5967
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!