1626 NW 124th St, Clive, IA 503254 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Finished basement, 1118 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 662 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,936 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 140
- Parcel #: 29100066557000
- Zillow Home ID: 68177704
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1626 Nw 124th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50325 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% higher than in Clive, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50325 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clive.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50325 home values.
- 1602 NW 124th St Clive, IA$316K43.51,628
- 1644 NW 124th St Clive, IA$370K443,600
- 1582 NW 124th St Clive, IA$352K42.52,569
- 1660 NW 124th St Clive, IA$317K42.52,374
- 1623 NW 125th St Clive, IA$333K54.52,796
- 1609 NW 125th St Clive, IA$326K43.52,792
- 1649 NW 125th St Clive, IA$369K42.52,569
- 1581 NW 125th St Clive, IA$277K442,040
- 1564 NW 124th St Clive, IA$277K42.52,283
- 1625 NW 124th St Clive, IA$287K42.52,464
- 1607 NW 124th St Clive, IA$339K42.52,538
- 1641 NW 124th St Clive, IA$377K44.54,017
- 1585 NW 124th St Clive, IA$386K53.53,154
- 1563 NW 125th St Clive, IA$328K542,324
- 1663 NW 124th St Clive, IA$359K43.52,792
- 1528 NW 124th St Clive, IA$293K432,310
- 1661 NW 125th St Clive, IA$335K42.52,695
- 1557 NW 124th St Clive, IA$295K42.52,369
- 1539 NW 125th St Clive, IA$269K432,237
- 1525 NW 124th St Clive, IA$297K42.52,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!