- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1626 Noe St, San Francisco, CA 941313 beds, 2 baths, 1,870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Central, None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $1,199,000
- Price/sqft: $641
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,870 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 6630 003
- Zillow Home ID: 15183273
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1626 Noe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 1628-1630 Noe St San Francisco, CA$1.67M--22,036
- 1620 Noe St San Francisco, CA$1.68M421,917
- 400 Day St San Francisco, CA$2.81M542,650
- 414 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.47M311,411
- 507 29th St San Francisco, CA$2.36M674,930
- 418 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.34M--11,375
- 1616 Noe St San Francisco, CA$2.58M--43,732
- 511 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.74M--22,700
- 517 29th St # 2 San Francisco, CA$1.59M321,993
- 515 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.52M331,649
- 422 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.55M--21,625
- 1615 Noe St San Francisco, CA$1.35M21--
- 519 29th St San Francisco, CA$2.43M444,230
- 426 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.41M321,025
- 525 29th St San Francisco, CA$2.53M412,620
- 1613 Noe St San Francisco, CA$1.37M21--
- 517 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.16M32.51,993
- 527 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.72M322,122
- 430 Day St San Francisco, CA$1.74M--31,895
- 1607 Noe St San Francisco, CA$1.3M2----
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!