16260 Cruse St, Detroit, MI 482353 beds, 1 bath, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $44,550
- Price/sqft: $41
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 22034222
- Zillow Home ID: 88274816
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16260 Cruse Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% lower than in Detroit, and 413% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48235 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48235 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
887 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1939
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 16252 Cruse St Detroit, MI$38K--1901
- 16504 Cruse St Detroit, MI--Studio21,407
- 16242 Cruse St Detroit, MI$48K--21,861
- 16234 Cruse St Detroit, MI$40K21850
- 16510 Cruse St Detroit, MI$42K421,600
- 16228 Cruse St Detroit, MI$39K----528
- 16253 Stansbury St Detroit, MI$47K--11,049
- 16518 Cruse St Detroit, MI$51K--21,902
- 16260 Stansbury St Detroit, MI$47K31.51,200
- 16245 Stansbury St Detroit, MI$41K--1.51,362
- 16505 Stansbury St Detroit, MI$35K--1815
- 16220 Cruse St Detroit, MI$49K--1828
- 16235 Stansbury St Detroit, MI$48K--1952
- 16513 Stansbury St Detroit, MI$36K--1827
- 16229 Stansbury St Detroit, MI$44K--1994
- 16526 Cruse St Detroit, MI$47K--1957
- 16214 Cruse St Detroit, MI$43K--1865
- 16521 Stansbury St Detroit, MI$39K--1950
- 16534 Cruse St Detroit, MI$45K311,200
- 16261 Cruse St Detroit, MI$40K--1.51,267
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!