- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
16261 Wildemere St, Detroit, MI 482211 bath, 1,573 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $32,500
- Price/sqft: $21
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,573 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 12005880
- Zillow Home ID: 88657349
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16261 Wildemere Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Martin Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 107% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% higher than in Detroit, and 419.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Martin Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Martin Park home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,600 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1926
- Studio, 1 baths
- 16255 Wildemere St Detroit, MI$67K--1.51,618
- 16247 Wildemere St Detroit, MI$50K31.51,618
- 16501 Wildemere St Detroit, MI$63K--1.51,548
- 16241 Wildemere St Detroit, MI$67K412,100
- Wildemere St Detroit, MI$86K--2.52,103
- 16509 Wildemere St Detroit, MI$33K--11,315
- 16235 Wildemere St Detroit, MI$51K--1.51,280
- 16515 Wildemere St Detroit, MI$48K31.51,484
- 16227 Wildemere St Detroit, MI$33K--11,317
- 16260 Wildemere St Detroit, MI$62K531,950
- 16502 Wildemere St Detroit, MI$37K--21,536
- 16258 Muirland St Detroit, MI$32K--1.51,085
- 16246 Wildemere St Detroit, MI$56K412,650
- 16221 Wildemere St Detroit, MI$58K------
- 16527 Wildemere St Detroit, MI$53K--1.51,769
- 16246 Muirland St Detroit, MI$30K--1945
- 16240 Wildemere St Detroit, MI$50K--1.51,434
- 16502 Muirland St Detroit, MI$46K321,581
- 16514 Wildemere St Detroit, MI$39K311,500
- 16232 Wildemere St Detroit, MI$47K--1.51,415
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.