1627 E De Renne Ave, Savannah, GA 314063 beds, 2 baths, 1,780 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $121,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 231 sqft
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 161
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 20135 01016
- Zillow Home ID: 14176561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1627 E De Renne Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31406, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32% greater than in Savannah, and 57.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31406 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Savannah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31406 home values.
- 1633 E De Renne Ave Savannah, GA$109K321,603
- 5415 Magnolia Ave Savannah, GA$146K321,422
- 1524 Whitney Rd Savannah, GA$309K553,955
- E De Renne Ave Savannah, GA$118K321,677
- 1513 Woodland Cir Savannah, GA$160K323,239
- 5419 Magnolia Ave Savannah, GA$159K321,594
- 1525 Whitney Rd Savannah, GA$234K54.52,557
- 1703 E De Renne Ave Savannah, GA$129K211,328
- 5423 Magnolia Ave Savannah, GA$129K311,315
- 1514 Whitney Rd Savannah, GA$164K221,557
- 1709 E De Renne Ave Savannah, GA$83K311,516
- 5412 Magnolia Ave Savannah, GA$125K31.51,168
- 1503 Woodland Cir Savannah, GA$239K32.52,612
- 1519 Whitney Rd Savannah, GA$280K42.53,251
- 1528 Spalding Rd Savannah, GA$264K42.52,373
- 5427 Magnolia Ave Savannah, GA$130K321,335
- 5418 Magnolia Ave Savannah, GA$128K321,200
- 1508 Whitney Rd Savannah, GA$262K32.52,844
- 1526 Spalding Rd Savannah, GA$239K322,000
- 1711 E De Renne Ave Savannah, GA$119K321,533
Nearby Schools in Savannah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005