1627 Sunset Ave, Santa Monica, CA 904054 beds, 2 baths, 1,909 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,414,000
- Price/sqft: $741
- Assisted Living Community
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,909 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 4285023017
- Zillow Home ID: 20481397
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1627 Sunset Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% higher than in Santa Monica, and 57% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90405 home values.
- 1625 Sunset Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.27M321,386
- 1633 Sunset Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.46M221,558
- 1640 Bryn Mawr Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.42M322,079
- 1646 Bryn Mawr Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.69M222,274
- 1636 Bryn Mawr Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.35M321,690
- 1617 Sunset Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.54M332,179
- 1639 Sunset Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.51M321,554
- 1626 Sunset Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.24M21935
- 1652 Bryn Mawr Ave Santa Monica, CA$2.26M32.53,336
- 1624 Sunset Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.22M21865
- 1630 Bryn Mawr Ave Santa Monica, CA$2.04M333,149
- 1632 Sunset Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.38M331,501
- 1616 Sunset Ave Santa Monica, CA$2.17M433,243
- 1611 Sunset Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.85M332,314
- 1656 Bryn Mawr Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.24M221,361
- 1638 Sunset Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.33M21986
- 1626 Bryn Mawr Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.04M21808
- 3122 17th St Santa Monica, CA$1.27M221,365
- 3118 17th St Santa Monica, CA$1.27M221,308
- 1643 Bryn Mawr Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.27M211,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!