1628 Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 8022010 beds, 6 baths, 5,896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1908
- 64 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- MLS #: 8850987
- Finished basement, 740 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Stainless steel appliances, Guest parking, Living room, Granite countertop
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,896 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0131325028000
- Zillow Home ID: 109689552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1628 Colorado Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Park Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.4% less than in Denver, and 32.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Park Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Park Hill home values.
- 1632 Colorado Blvd Denver, CO$250K21981
- 1620 Colorado Blvd APT 1 Denver, CO$128K21797
- 1620 Colorado Blvd APT 2 Denver, CO$127K21799
- 1620 Colorado Blvd APT 4 Denver, CO$117K21797
- 1620 Colorado Blvd APT 5 Denver, CO$119K21819
- 1620 Colorado Blvd APT 6 Denver, CO$123K21820
- 1620 Colorado Blvd APT 8 Denver, CO$118K21812
- 1620 Colorado Blvd APT 9 Denver, CO$111K21784
- 1620 Colorado Blvd APT 11 Denver, CO$89K--1362
- 1620 Colorado Blvd APT 12 Denver, CO$103K11608
- 1620 Colorado Blvd APT 3 Denver, CO$146K211,000
- 1620 Colorado Blvd APT 10 Denver, CO$117K21758
- 1620 Colorado Blvd APT 7 Denver, CO$118K21812
- 4016 Batavia Pl Denver, CO$249K21842
- 1642 Colorado Blvd Denver, CO$249K21893
- 4022 Batavia Pl Denver, CO$248K21690
- 1650 Colorado Blvd Denver, CO$239K22774
- 1612 Colorado Blvd Denver, CO$296K221,133
- 4028 Batavia Pl Denver, CO$297K21.5912
- 1630 Colorado Blvd APT 3 Denver, CO--221,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.