16287 Copperridge Way, Caldwell, ID 836073 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,038 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is completely move-in ready. Absolutely nothing needs to be done to the home and closing can happen extremely fast. Home is warm and inviting with lots of upgrades done to make the space feel like home.
Excellent insulation (R38 in ceilings and R13 and 19 in floors and walls).
Upgraded digital door locks (never use a key again!)
Crawl space construction keeps temperature more comfortable than slab.
Roofing in excellent condition.
Home was inspected only 1.5 years ago and given a clean bill of health.
Premium daylight balanced lighting throughout the home gives a clean feeling to the space.
Energy bills are extremely low.
Completely move-in ready. You don?t need to do anything!
Garage has built-in workbench.
Three large planter boxes make easy gardening even for the non-gardener.
Lot has very little slope unlike most of the homes in the neighborhood.
Fenced on three sides.
Gorgeous low maintenance front flower garden.
Two medium sized trees in the front and back yard.
Upgraded exterior lights put out three times the light.
Full sprinklers in front and back yard.
Well cared for lawn with full grass in front and back yard.
Upgraded 10?x20? patio.
Tons of cabinet and counter space.
Loads of natural light.
Custom mosaic glass tile backsplash throughout the kitchen.
Upgraded bar area for extra seating.
All closets in all bedrooms are walk-in closets.
Could easily convert loft area into a fourth bedroom if the need arises.
Master bedroom has gorgeous accent lighting and chandelier on a dimmer.
Gigantic walk in closet.
Upgraded wall texturing gives the space a ?hotel quality? feel.
Large and luxurious master bath.
Upgraded shower head in master bath.
Upgraded texturing in downstairs living room.
Large upstairs loft is great for the kids to play in, and makes a great media room.
Located in the back of the neighborhood--low traffic.
Extremely safe neighborhood.
All of the neighbors on Copperridge Way are extremely friendly and take excellent care of their homes. There is even a neighborhood Facebook page where neighbors help one another out and discuss how to keep the neighborhood looking its best.
Neighborhood park with basketball court and playground.
Neighborhood is almost completely built-out. Only a few lots remain.
Located in the prized Vallivue School District--only a few miles to two high schools.
Only four minutes to the giant YMCA center.
Located less than a mile from Highway 55.
Less than 10 minutes to Walmart, Target, Shopko, Home Depot, Costco, Sportsman?s, two movie theaters, and various churches.
Buyer to verify all information. This is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon when making purchasing decisions. Some information approximate.
Very quiet neighborhood. This home is at the top of the neighborhood with little traffic and excellent neighbors.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- HOA Fee: $14
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $124,900
- Price/sqft: $61
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 452 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,038 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3270921000
- Zillow Home ID: 89251450
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16287 Copperridge Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 83607, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in Caldwell, and 9.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 83607 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Caldwell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 83607 home values.
- 16299 Copperridge Way Caldwell, ID$175K433,606
- 16275 Copperridge Way Caldwell, ID$180K32.52,522
- 16309 Copperridge Way Caldwell, ID$133K32.52,038
- 16263 Copperridge Way Caldwell, ID$226K433,600
- 16290 Copperridge Way Caldwell, ID$168K42.53,047
- 16304 Copperridge Way Caldwell, ID$120K32.51,650
- 16321 Copperridge Way Caldwell, ID$138K421,950
- 16316 Copperridge Way Caldwell, ID$121K32.52,613
- 16262 Copperridge Way Caldwell, ID$175K42.52,522
- 16328 Copperridge Way Caldwell, ID$129K32.52,038
- 16333 Copperridge Way Caldwell, ID$132K331,881
- 16335 Kingsley Way Caldwell, ID--------
- 16340 Copperridge Way Caldwell, ID$122K32.52,038
- 16323 Kingsley Way Caldwell, ID--------
- 16347 Kingsley Way Caldwell, ID--------
- 16311 Kingsley Way Caldwell, ID$131K322,038
- 16359 Kingsley Way Caldwell, ID$180K433,606
- 16345 Copperridge Way Caldwell, ID$132K32.52,038
Nearby Schools in Caldwell
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292