1629 96th Ave, Oakland, CA 946039 beds, 5 baths, 3,726 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,050 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1966
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $280,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,726 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: 046 543501800
- Zillow Home ID: 24804415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1629 96th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cox market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 80.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 166.7% higher than in Oakland, and 222.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cox home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cox home values.
- 1611 96th Ave Oakland, CA$206K31.51,115
- 1637 96th Ave Oakland, CA$218K411,224
- 1603 96th Ave Oakland, CA$203K321,280
- 1641 96th Ave Oakland, CA$192K11799
- 9526 Walnut St Oakland, CA$406K522,410
- 9530 Walnut St Oakland, CA$228K21672
- 9515 Plymouth St Oakland, CA$237K311,405
- 9521 Plymouth St Oakland, CA$182K21861
- 9507 Plymouth St Oakland, CA$191K31.51,063
- 9504 Walnut St Oakland, CA$195K211,058
- 9501 Plymouth St Oakland, CA$265K621,809
- 1612 96th Ave Oakland, CA$309K32.5924
- 1616 96th Ave Oakland, CA$184K21800
- 96th Ave Oakland, CA--------
- 1620 96th Ave Oakland, CA$212K321,218
- 9608 Walnut St Oakland, CA$487K422,063
- 9438 Walnut St Oakland, CA$303K421,626
- 1624 96th Ave Oakland, CA$879K953,585
- 1642 96th Ave Oakland, CA$397K432,512
- 1541 96th Ave Oakland, CA$333K421,661
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292