1629 NW 43rd St, Miami, FL 331423 beds, 2 baths, 913 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $11,800
- Price/sqft: $13
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 913 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 0131230371880
- Zillow Home ID: 43812950
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1629 Nw 43rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Liberty City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% higher than in Miami, and 211.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Liberty City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Liberty City home values.
- 1613 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$57K211,058
- 1612 NW 44th St Miami, FL--211,035
- 1628 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$238K532,004
- 1601 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$140K321,300
- 4318 NW 16th Ave Miami, FL$60K11464
- 1600 NW 44th St Miami, FL$66K21621
- 1600 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$175K------
- 1600 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$58K21991
- 4213 NW 17th Ave Miami, FL$162K311,313
- 4405 NW 17th Ave Miami, FL$134K21849
- 1627 NW 44th St Miami, FL$68K421,548
- 1627 NW 44th St Miami, FL$159K----1,548
- 1627 NW 44th St Miami, FL$109K------
- 1627 NW 44th St Miami, FL$171K------
- 1545 NW 43rd St Miami, FL$79K32872
- 1621 NW 44th St Miami, FL$60K21953
- 1544 NW 44th St Miami, FL$58K21859
- 4319 NW 16th Ave Miami, FL$59K21843
- 1611 NW 42nd St Miami, FL$225K532,004
- 1617 NW 44th St Miami, FL$61K211,004
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292