163-165 Chestnut Hill AveUNIT 304, BOSTON, MA 02135
Sold on 7/26/13: $475,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,064 sq ft
- Lot:1,064 sqft
- Year Built:2002
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $475,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- (Edit home facts to update Zestimate)
Building is conveniently located near multiple lines of public transportation (MBTA, Green line, bus routes). Located less than 1 block from convenient store, Yelp-rated 4-star Japanese restaurant , 4-star-rated unique sandwich shop, 4.5-star boutique coffee shop and a new fresh fish market. Less than a Ã???Ã??Ã?Â½ mile from fitness walking trail around Chestnut Hill reservoir and large fields at Rogers Park.
Contact owner at email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brighton. Chestnut Hill. Newton.
Excellent and quiet.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow268
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Cement concrete
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count36
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID67097703
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:22 P:05126 S:066
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count4
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 163-165 Chestnut Hill Avenue UNIT 304
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
- UNIT 12$554K22.02,226
- UNIT 1$465K22.01,105
- UNIT 3$461K22.01,158
- UNIT 5$483K22.01,062
- UNIT 106$454K22.01,108
- UNIT 201$453K22.01,106
- UNIT PH6$463K22.01,104
- UNIT 202$451K22.01,106
- UNIT PH3$453K22.01,112
- UNIT 205$447K22.01,062
- UNIT 301$413K22.01,106
- UNIT 102$337K22.01,084
- Apt 101$453K22.01,119
- Apt 101$456K22.01,119
- Apt 101$464K22.01,315
- Apt 101$452K22.01,119
- Apt 12$570K22.02,226
- Apt 201$377K22.01,106
- Apt 303$450K------
- Apt 12$561K22.02,226
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292